[guide.chat] : FW: Women V Man Poem additional information added by Charlotte

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 00:10:44 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From:Charlotte and  John Barnett
Sent On: 05/09/2010 13:47
Sent To: Keith
Subject: Fwd : FW: Women V Man Poem

Hi Keith,

      Thank you for these poems below, they are really good, I've enjoyed
reading them.
Hope you don't mind, just couldn't resist adding an extra couple of lines.
Best wishes from.
Charlotte.
THE WOMAN POEM:
Before I lay me down to sleep,
I pray for a man who's not a creep.
One who's handsome, smart, and strong.
One who loves to listen long.
One who thinks before he speaks.
One who'll call, not wait for weeks.
I pray he's rich and self-employed,
And when I spend, won't be annoyed.
Will pull out my chair and hold my hand.
Massage my feet and help me stand.
Oh, send a king to make me queen.
A man who loves to cook and clean.
I pray this man will love no other.
And relish visits with my mother.
No wonder women are like sugar and spice,
Because we are good, kind, and so very nice.

THE MAN POEM:

 I pray for a deaf-mute nymphomaniac gymnast with
big tits who owns a bar on a golf course,
and loves to send me hunting, fishing and drinking.
This doesn't rhyme and I don't give a shite.
Because I'm a oversexed, drunken, selfish git.

Clifford Robinson
clifford.robinson@xxxxxxx