[guide.chat] FW: Bathtub Test

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 11:04:59 +0100

Subject: FW: Bathtub Test

  _____

The Bathtub Test

During a visit to the mental asylum, I asked the Director, "How do you
determine whether or not a patient should be institutionalised?"

"Well," explained the Director, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a
teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the
bathtub."

"Oh, I understand," I replied. "A normal person would use the bucket because
it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup."

"No," said the Director. "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a
bed near the window?"

  ARE YOU GOING TO PASS THIS ON, OR DO YOU WANT THE BED NEXT TO MINE?

How about that then ,Keith
18:29:00