[guide.chat] Exercise?

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 15:16:43 +0100

My afternoon has gone as follows.
After spending the morning writing a report for a presbytery committee, which
has to be submitted to satisfy red tape, which no-one will read, I decided to
go and pick up my new skype mike.
Got on bus for two-mile trip to the next, bigger town.
Bus stopped by twit who broke down in the middle of a T-junction.
The ften minute trip took half an hour.
Got off bus.
It started raining.
Got to shop.
Bought mike/headphones combination.
Got back on bus.
Got home.
Plugged in mike/headphones combination. Headphones are great, but mike sounds
far too quiet.
Result?
I'll have to take the thing back tomorrow...

Still, at least it gave me exercise...and a headache.
Jim,
PTL!