[guide.chat] Embarrassing moments.

  • From: John Barnett <john.barnett2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 16:13:42 +0100

Hello all.

      Embarrassing moments. just my subject as I have had many.
One morning I was waiting patiently for a driver to arrive to take me to a
social group, a knock came on the door I answered saying I won't be a minute
I'll just get my bag. Stepping out side and locking the door behind me, I asked
two very surprised people where is your car? They replied we do expect a bit of
a challenge not every one is as eager to go to the Kingdom hall, we are
Jehovah's witnesses.

 Charlotte, Loughborough Leicestershire.