[guide.chat] : Emailing: Fw_ Julie Andrews

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 13:50:17 +0100

This joke first came to me in late 2008 and if you have already seen it then
I'm sorry but some of you have not and as I do not have many new jokes to keep
on sending ,I am looking through most of the old ones that I have,and this is
one that has not seen daylight from me for over a year ,so try to enjoy it !

  • From: "Ray Nye" <ray.nye@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Rose Nye" <Rose.Nye@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 23:08:12 +0100