[guide.chat] Electrician coming today

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 07:33:01 -0000

Good morning All.
Hope your all well.
I have an Electrician coming to put new circut electric box in my Electric
cupboard today so might not be able to come on here because he told me in
letter it could take up to two hours and half
Oh my god no Electric on for over two hours and half.
I hope it doesn't interfere with my new lap top oh hope not
Might have to turn my computer off at the mains
thought I would let you all know

oops looks like I will be brewing up all the time now you know what work men
are like hahahahahaha
Hope this new circut box will help my TV now and not go on and off all the time
fingers crossed
Right must go need to look out for him mean listen out for him in my case.
Take care