[guide.chat] Dreaming

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 19:06:35 +0100

Good evening Phyllis and Cliff and Sarah and Gordon. Oh yes it's a pain these
technical problems for sure but at least I'm getting your messages on group ok
that's the main thing. Well you could try changing the email address to the
guide chat email in your address book when you reply. You do this by pressing
number 2 after you have pressed reply. You press number 2 for the address book
and then enter on the guide chat email address. Then carry on as normal. That
will cut out the risk of the computer adding extra letters to the email address
as it seems to be doing. Phyllis and Cliff Hope you enjoyed your chicken and
chips yummy as we enjoyed our barbecue chicken with potato waffles. How cool we
all had chicken we must be psychic now hahahehehehehe. Enjoy that yummy
birthday cake. Yes it's lovely and sunny here but I have my lovely Ray to keep
me warm as well so I'm well away and you have your lovely Cliff and Sarah has
her lovely Gordon. Yes it's lovely we all have each other and our lovely men
for sure. Ah Sarah how lovely Gordon brings you back leftovers from his
restaurants not bad going. Can you send us some next time he does hahahehehehe.
Well yes we love our romantic dancing sessions too and being prince and
princess at our very own ball how lovely. OH yes we love the banter between
Cliff and Gordon about the wine so funny for sure. Well we are enjoying our all
important chocolate fix in a big way with those yummy malteesers after our
yummy aero mousse and cupcake earlier. Well yes we wonder who our lovely
Malcolm's dream woman is. We need to get him set up. Love and hugs chocolaty
Clare and Ray of sunshine xxxxxxxx