[guide.chat] Drama group

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 20:45:53 -0000

Good evening all
fine now got nice cup of tea here boy that emmerdale was so tearful tonight as
john and moria was in big crash on cliff top moira managed to escape but john
rushed in hospital spinal injeries and neck colour on his neck had few words
with moria then machine bleeping doctors rushing around to save him then he
dide moria nand the kids were screaming wow very good .

Anyway change subject now on to nice cheerful news

Well in drama today I had to play nagging wife hahahahahahaha they always pick
me for the moaning parts not daft are they hahahahahahaa

my husband was called billy
he kept moaning
I told him to get out of house he is getting on my nerves go and visit your
friend
billy shouted
Don't worry i am going anything to get away from you

I watched tv all night then he came in slammed door infact hinges nearly fell
off hahahahahaha
i shouted to him
What time do you call this
he said
whats up now
I said its very late you have been drinking he said no Hang on a minute i
shouted
can smell beer on your breath
he just went to bed

I enjoyed playing that today

After that we all had choclate butterfly cakes yummy and glass of orange juice
needed that medicen after all that

I then went to matterlan with Julia
then went in b and m stores bought myself new ladle set and new deep dish and
scoop so can scoop my cornflakes out of box

great
then went to afe for hot choclate drink with marsh mellows yummy

then Julia made my tea of fish cakes and rost potatoes and mixed vegetavles
yummy