[guide.chat] Direct payment

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 09:52:34 +0100

Good morning June
Hear hear
I agree with you 100 per cent there

i got told that the £61 i am paying out of my own pocket could go up to £81
next april they are so damn bloody cheeky no way then can I afored that wow
its only a rumour at the moment
me and carer are scared of this
thousands of others too
So our mp is getting us all a petitian signed oh dear not good is it?
The trouble is with mps and governments they think us disabled people are thick
and can't speak up for ourselves well they are totally wrong
we might be disabled and blind and deaf or in wheel chairs but we certainly
know what we are all talking about

they treat us all if we are pity full and mental and should be stuck in some
back room just watching 4 walls saves them all having to pay us all.
oh gets me so mad june
I think we should all write to parliment at 10 downing street put our veiws to
them

some community centres have closed
guess what we got letters in our letter box yesterday.
from the police now we have more anti social behaviour in our street at night
wow wasn't aware of that.
this is because kids are bored now fed up nothing for them to do because
governments taking everything away from them
sad
take care

From: JunePorter - Email Address: june.porter9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 01/07/2011 23:36
Sent To: Sarah Mellor, Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx,
guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Direct payment

Hello Sarah
Yes this government does have a lot to answer to. If they do go through with
this bill, there will be a lot of blind and disabled people who will be
isolated as they will not have the money to get out with, particularly if the
assessments are done on a points system. I'm pleased that you have met with
your MP and have discussed it with him. Everybody should be encouraged to do
this, so that the more mp's that know, the stronger our case will be. I went
down to London with the hardest hit campaign in May. Encourage all your friends
to write or see their MP.
from June.