[guide.chat] Day dreamer Malcolm

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 16:36:06 +0100

Good afternoon babe
of course you can think of lovely women on your couch if you have bad day but
think of me first before clare,sara phyllis and sen and the two vanessa's ok
remember I am the most beautiful looking one out of them all hahahahahaha What
have you done today and what are you having for tea?
going for mine now because can't stop thinking about what Herold wrote in email
about Betties tea cafe in yourk keep seeing that lovely delicious food in front
of my eyes oh going to have gto go can't wait any longer for my tea

see you mate