[guide.chat] Dark glasses

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 22:27:20 -0000

Hi Angela, oh yes people can be so ignorant for sure that's awful what happened
to you but it's typical of how ignorant some people can be. It's so sad and as
you say they don't know what they will have to deal with one day and the same
may happen to them. I suppose it's easier for me and my mum to ignore such
people as we have always been in this situation with me being blind all my life
but to have to adapt to it must be so hard. I always wear dark glasses when I'm
out as they give me extra confidence and also protect my eyes against the wind
so I don't just wear them when it's sunny. I don't use a cane when I'm being
guided by someone. Love Clare