[guide.chat] Daring dawn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 08:34:09 +0100

Good morning dawn
glad you liked my corie gossip

Oh I was worried sick when that bloody Kirsty threw tantram in her house and
threw everything on the floor even the baby's musical mobile ah
thank goodness she never hurt the little baby
oh wonder if she weill take it out on baby very soon oh hope not

bet the parents in real life of baby ruby panak  a little
 i would love to know who the parents in real life are to this little baby
I know fiz's baby girl hope is called Sadie in real life

the corrie years this week is all about the corrie stars when they were just
kids
so should be good

Love Carol xxxx