[guide.chat] Daft jim's new kitchen

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 10:10:53 +0100

Hi Jim
oh wow going to look really lovely you know when its all completed wow love
your colour contrast there looks lovely in my mind
maple is light wood wow

oh be rewarded wehn its all done

My kitchen was put in 4 years ago.

mum left me money so paid for kitchen
when she died she would love me getting kitchen with her money
 Mine is cream tiles
black wortops
cream shiny cupboards silver handles

got silver sink
got cream raised Wall paper on one side of wall my black breakfast bar is tehre
now
silver legs on black breakfast bar
silver and black leather stool at bar

got coronation street wall clock over bar got hilda osden and stan osden its in
black and white i am told

got 4 mugs in my cupboard i use now corrie mugs

bet lynch
hilda osden
the full corrie group and finally rita

so yes not daft am I?hahahahahaahha

my tea coffee and sugar is red and red kettle jub and red toaster
so all nice colurs there in my kitchen

black wooden floor wow cool hey jim

trendy

Love Carol xxxx