[guide.chat] Cutting back

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 08:59:12 +0100

Good morning All.

Well because of todays cuts back and cost of living I have already started
cutting back.

I don't go beserk now like I used to do last year in supermarkets.

I used to stack up with loads of extra muffins and extra loafs of bread and
loads of drinks that is my start

So Now I get myself a large bread that last me right up to sunday great
I get two pints of cold plain milk last me a week
two pints is a lot for one person.

I get the important basic stuff that I need such as,
spuds,bags of frozen vegetables mashed potatos in box 4 sachest in box
tins of soup in butter always get a large tub of butter.
I get tins of carrots tins of peas and beans from cheap stores cheaper then
morrisons such as Liddle or aldies
I get my bottles of summer fruit and cartons of pine apple juice at cheaper
store where get on free by one get one free.

I get two bags of microwave chips in enough as out of one plastic bag can get
three helpings so there is three meals if your having chips
so for me two bags of microwave chips is 6 helpings
very good

I get packet of ham and packet of corn beef and bag of grated white cheese
I get two packets of luxery biscuits for the price of one

I get large cleaning stuff so they last for weeks
large of box of soaps powder that last me few weeks so saving there on few
things
I get large box of sugar puff family size and large of sugar frosties that last
me a good while

so yes cut back a bit there with todays cost of living.

I used to buy clothes every week in Town not any more just a treat now and
again

so yes doing very well for myself
Yes,do get choclates in hahahahaha now yu didn't think I was going to cut back
on them now did you?
no way
get the £1 for so many bars of choclates on offer
not daft yu know hahahahaha

I am not turning my tv on now till 5pm so that is good
I only use my microwave one a day for twenty minutes depending if i have to use
frozen dinners then put my vegetables in microwave pan too so yes .

Not been turning all my lights on till at least 9.30pm
saving electric there

Now people told me for years why do you need lights on if yur totally blind.

The reason is,
if I never have lights on then these swines around here that are cuasing crime
can think to themselves
Hang on a minute that flat is in darkenss up thre lets go and rob it
and believe me they weill if they could
so I always like lights on to let these burglers know that some one is in .

Smart for them you see.

Right take care wanted to share how i am cutting back a little.