[guide.chat] Cross.

  • From: "Lisa Peck" <peck152@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 13:33:40 +0100

Hello to all my Animal friends.  I just wanted to share with you all how cross
I am with my Mummy, and her carer Isla! you see it is like this my Mummy has to
have dialysis so on Thursday she was going to dialysis, but she had to leave
home early because she was going to a check up with someone called her kidney
doctor, then to have a briething test.  It was around about just after 9 when
my Mummy was having her breakfast, and Isla was doing some of that thing called
washing up well I think that is what it called! when I was sitting on the floor
washing my self, minding my own bussness when be for I new it Isla was walking
to wards the window to close it well I tell you I wasn't having that! so I ran
at top spead and on to my stool nearlly got out, butIsla cought me.  I was so
cross that I went and sat on the back of the sofa, if that wasn't enough Isla
then decided to try and talk to me but I was salking each she tried to look at
me I just kept turning my head the other way.  I am cross with Mummy, and Isla
again yesterday and today because I now don't have any Go-cat biscuit either
but Mummy keeps telling me that the shopping is coming but I have got to wait
until 12p.m be for I can have any.  Well I am really making sure Mummy and Isla
know how cross I really am!  I supose there is 1 conserlation that is Mummy has
told me that when the shopping comes she will ask who ever unpacks it if they
could find my biscuit be for unpacking anything else.  I can't wait!  I did
thing to myself in the night hmmm,  I wonder if I got in mygreen sports car in
the morning be for Mummy gets up I could secretly get myGo-cat biscuit ow then
again I thought Mummy would know that I was missing and worry so I decided to
stay and wait for Sainsbury's to come.  It is just about my Mummy's dinner
time, and the Sainsbury's man has been and gues what Mummy got him to give me
some biscuit so he is my best friend for now! that is until Isla gives me
biscuit again.  talk to you again soon purr's Dotty Delilah.