[guide.chat] Clare's lovely day out

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 23:01:35 +0100

Hi clare  Oh wow you were making me very jealous there clare hahahahaha
I had my doggy bag ready all day celetaped on to my computer desk.
I was hoping you might have nicked lots of sanddwiches and cakes for me.
Oh loved that cake choclate muffin with icing on top mini eggs and hearts wow
oh wow I was drizzling all over my computer keybord goodness making my mouth
water like mad there raeding all that.
Oh Clare,what a wonderful time you had there yuck that goat cheese and garlic
chees and ginger sounds awful sickly
no thanks
Yes,actually I was so shocked because I know you never liked cheese as long as
I have known you.
Are you feeling alright?hahahehehehehehe
Oh what a wonderful garden centre it is.
I love lavendar plants and mint plants yes nice us blind people can go to
garden centres where nice things going on.

Did you not buy anything?
oh dear looks like no jar of home made jam or chuckney in there
now you can all go to that garden centre now in summer holidays with your dad
in car and your auntie pearl wow they weill all love it.
Ah nice
glad weather was kind to you clare too.
Lovely
I hope you have nice time with Janet in blind club tomorrow too horray your out
this week
Great
Right take care happy for you now
Love Carol x.x.x.x.

Clare wrote

Hi Carol so happy you had such a lovely day as I did. Oh you had a good
spending spree there for sure a big hole in your pocket but of course well
worth it as you got some good things. Glad you had that all important hot
chocolate in cafe the best bit. Glad Julie did jobs for you when you got back
and your tea so yummy. Well I had a lovely day at garden centre with blind
club. Wen we got there we had a walk around the garden centre and one of our
helpers Barbara took me around describing things to me both inside and out and
luckily the weather was nice so could spend a bit of time outside. I smelt a
lot of the flowers, plants and herbs my favourite herbs are lavender and mint
and I love the smell of roses. Also roses are associated with love and romance
so that explains why I love them so much haha. I loved listening to the
waterfalls so relaxing. In the shop they sell anything and everything not just
garden stuff I was amazed. It's just like that garden centre Anna used to take
me to. We went in the food department of course goes without saying my
favourite bit. Well they had some samples of different cheeses to taste and you
won't believe this but I was very daring. As Barbara was tasting the cheeses I
didn't want to seem boring and not interested so I tried some too and here's
the shock. I actually tried some goat's cheese. Have you fainted with the shock
hahahaha. Well I won't have it again as didn't like it but at least I tried it
so I know for sure. If we don't try we will never know. My favourite out of all
of them was the smoked cheese. There was even ginger flavoured cheese and
cheese with garlic and herbs in I was amazed. Well now for the best bit the
afternoon tea. It was so yummy and could tell it was all home made we had
sandwiches of all kinds such as ham, cheese, tuna and egg. I had one of each
apart from the egg as don't like egg sandwiches. The best bit was the cakes of
course. I had a big chocolate muffin with icing on, a chocolate shortbread
square type cake and a jam and cream scone so got that all important chocolate
fix in a big way for sure. Oh yes the chocolate muffin was decorated with
chocolate mini eggs and chocolate hearts and again hearts is another thing to
do with love and romance so again explains why I like them haha. I was in my
element all those yummy goodies and of course we all had a good old cuppa.
Barbara the helper sat on my table with me, Ron and this other man called Les
to make sure we were all ok and had all the food we wanted. It was all brought
to us it was so cool to be served and not have to help ourselves which usually
happens at buffets. It was just put on the tables so we all helped ourselves
that way much better. Well we got there at 2.30 and the bus picked us up at
4.30 so we got back here at 5.30. I took my phone so I could ring my dad to
pick me up from the club venue when the bus got us back where we all met in the
first place. I didn't want any tea after all those goodies. I will have a much
needed chill out tomorrow ready for Janet's blind club Wednesday. Oh what a
lovely day. I know our next outing there will be the Christmas dinner oh how
scary is that? I enjoyed it last year so know I will this time. It's the first
time I have been there for afternoon tea and I enjoyed myself so much today
that I'm definitely going there with the club again. I brought some leaflets
about the garden centre for my parents and Auntie Pearl as I know they would
love it there so let's hope we will all be able to go. I can show them all
round hahaha. Phyllis I'm glad the computer lesson went so well. Sarah I hope
you enjoyed the mystery tour and the meal even though it's not at Gordon's
restaurants you can still dream for sure haha. Glad the gig went well
yesterday.