[guide.chat] Clare's lovely day

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 19:40:45 -0000

Hi clare
Oh so happy you had nice time at Janets blind club today
 I saw your email which you never normally send before you go to your clubs so
now I realised you have been in forgot its 2pm to 4pm
dopey bugger i am hahahahahaha Told you i am never with it hahahahahaha

Oh loved your games there i love hang man too not sure what count down is clare
how does that go?
heard it on tv never watched it though
oh worried about mmerdale now poor amie is in labour now in the cemetry oh dear
not looking good is it?
Oh my god hope some one finds her soon
tomorrow thursday she gives birth I believe

Clare our julie school on strike today because of theis pennsion scheme going
up to 67 oh dear not good
people paying lot of money in to there pennsion  not good millions on picket
lines today
Our mathew is loving it off school hahahahahaha went to town with his mates in
K.FC not daft kids are they?
they love days off

Right take care  love carol x.x.x.x.