[guide.chat] Clare's lovely day

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 19:41:11 +0100

Good evneing clare
Oh its lovely to be online again after my bad spell of dreadful no email
connections
Puts you right off hahahahaha
I am much happier now thank goodness for that
I was  glad to hear about your lovely time at dance wow you danced the men off
their feet hahahahahaha what are you like  good for you I say proud of you now
Well Your fish fingers and chips sounded so yummy now Jamie on here is a copy
cat now just like us hahahahahaha
Good
Oh all this choclate is making you too energitic now can't have this can
we?hahahahaha
Hey clare bet Jamie would make a lovely dance partner for you oh wow now just
imagine that now
Right Clarre give us all a twirl now right Jamie hold clare in the right
posision are you both ready?
do the waltz we are all clapping here now for you both ah you both look great
well done

How that!
Right about my day now

Well Julia called about 10.30am
We chatted did some cards for me sighted birthday cards sorted my toaster out
bumpoms fallen off my toast nearly burned this morning   The we called to poast
office.  After that we  went to little day centre had nice chat they all had
things going on  two were on there mobiles one knitting one was making a doll
one was rug making one was sorting the avon book out for us as we all ordered
far away perfume set
one was making the tea and toasted crumpets one was making cards i made
christmas cards too two were on computer in there developing there
grandchildrens photographs  nice atmosphere in there today
After that we went to luncion club oh it was good We had sausage casserolle
with home grown vegetables from there own allotment how cool is that?
very nice indeed 26 people in there all eating oh it only cost me £4 for home
made vegetable soup cob and sausage casserole and rice pudding but i never had
that I had cheese on crackers wow not bad for £4
Nice volunteers in there too
After that Julia took me to Cosco's large warehouse
she bought her grandaughters christmas present its a
Alien doll with square head computer on top of its head hahahahahaha it does
all sorts should think so for £45 wow nearly fainted there
If your child put music on cd in the living room the doll reconises it and
dances to it and it also tells jokes laughed and sings and talks
 its called

FIJIT FRIENDS

wow toys expensive nowdays
its spongy material you can hug it by squeezing it

After that we went for glass of coke in there cafe too
came home
So that is my day

Take care