[guide.chat] Clare's day today

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 21:14:31 +0100

Hi Clare,
Oh wow had 47 emails to raed and do it took me a long time wow
Oh clare my stew was so delicious really enjoyed it so much
Me and Julia did it together this morning she peeled the spuds cut them up in
bits then i opened the tin of carrots and tin of peas because no frozen
vegetables left in freezer oh dear
but put onions in oxo cubes and runner beans and salat and pepper lovely tin of
steak too
ah nice
Tonight enjoyed packet of malteesers julia gave me this morning with my soaps
and glass of lemonade enjoyed soaps all action tonight
Arron is depressing me now in emmerdale
They could do with new story line now

Oh clare horray that was brilliant news there that Barbara and karen and sara
taking you out on wednesday horray hip hip horray i am excited for you now.
Yes defineeetely sugest tempin bowling and carvry or somthing like that wow

hey clare ask them if they can do it every fortnight now that would be
fantastic
oh lovely news there i enjoyed raeding that as you know I love it when you get
good news
fantastic
I can't wait now

Clare,glad you loved your sausages and chips
yum yum yum and your choclate fixed too yummy
I am having curry rice and chips and garlic bread tomorow at Julie's not had it
for a while now
love it I know you do not like it but our julie makes it all herself yummy
I keep listening to adverts to see if they mention x factor
can't wait now

Me and julia going to another garden center in november called
Castleton wow got few evernts coming up now
When margaret our organisor on our wednsday club has told us all going to this
garden centre today at christmas for minced pie wine and coffee
oh wow
she is going to do christmas party too for us so now extra one isn't that just
wonderful?
all happening now
Right take care
Yes you have a lovely weekend too clare you deserve a nice rest now
 Love carol x.x.x.x.

Clare wrote

Well I had a good chill out day and enjoyed my sausage with chips and mushy
peas from the chippy and yummy aero mousse as well as chocolate cake with a
cuppa this afternoon. Will have something with the soaps but not sure what yet.
I had a lovely surprise. I had a phone call from Barbara she's still taking me
out with Sarah and Karen on Wednesday as we arranged how cool I'm really
looking forward to that. We hope to go walking somewhere and then have lunch
out so let's hope it's nice weather. If it's raining though we could go tenpin
bowling how cool I will suggest that as I'm so determined to get out with them
no matter what and of course it's my free week with no clubs so that's worked
out well. That's why we arranged to go out on that week. It makes more sense
than going on my busiest week doesn't it? Anna replied to my text I sent her
earlier she and Keith are on their way to Edinburgh for the weekend to see the
tattoo and the castle not bad going. OH they so lucky they get lots of holidays
but shame they not so lucky with the weather this time but I know it won't
bother them so much. Well enjoy the soaps as I will. Have a lovely time at your
Julie's tomorrow as always. We have no plans for the weekend so just chilling
out. Oh yes I'm very excited the x factor will soon be back too so I will
listen out for the adverts as they should soon tell us what date it actually
comes back. Not nice weather again typical. It says the same for the weekend
too. Hope you enjoyed that yummy stew. Love Clare xxxx