[guide.chat] Clare's day

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 20:02:13 -0000

Good evening clare
Oh your dance was good but oh dear not good about the buffet now
Lousy if you ask me hahahahahahaha
Wouldn't you think that after all these years at dance  by now they would all
put together and make a nice  buffet hey clare why don't you suggest that for
next year that every body brings stuff in that way buffet weill stretch further
 some has to speak up in order to them to all think about it carefully .
What do you think
oh nice presents there yes could be choclates
I got two argos vouchers in post today in nice home made cards lovely so going
to buy cd walkman in january sales
got ten pound voucher and a £15 voucher great
so can treat myself now cool yea  also got packet of choclate coins and card
from a friends children .
then just got mail bills
one tape magazine and that was it
Cold here tonight
going to rain on christmas day weather forcast said tonight so not a white
christmas after all
glad you had nice chicken for tea
I never kept my words after my minced beef hot pot eat 4 chocolates and packet
of crisp
so you see can't avoid it hahahahahahaha having proper buffet tomorrow at
coffee club
lets just see how i get on probably eat like a bloody pig be sick as a horse an
sleep like a dog hahahahahahaha
Right take care
going to watch butlins camp now celebration of 75 years