[guide.chat] Clares day

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 18:51:24 +0100

Good evneing clare
glad you liked my lovely day
Glad your day was nice chilled out one too

oh your fish cakes and chips too yummy
Oh let us know how jamie and meghan go on tonight at your house great ah bless
them little ones
Do your mum and dad want to baby sit for my 6 babies piggletts? perhaps they
could play at your house with your kids too hahahehehehehehe
What about it?
bet your thinking oh my god not bloody likely hahahahahaha
yes having nice break from computer as my compuer wants a rest tomorrow too as
it keeps sending messages on my screen telling me to give it a rest
hahahahahaha so must be fed up of me going on and on and on
poor computer wants a rest from me too now oh dear it even sent me message
saying it loves corrie too so its turning itself off not daft is it?
can see its teeth now its laughing at me here now
cheeky computer just like me
right enjoy all your soaps tonight
Going for my bounty bar now and glass of vimto as pigglets all sat on my settee
now waiting for me to watch emmerdale
Love the mad woman carol x.x.x.x.