[guide.chat] Clare's day

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 22:38:15 +0100

Oh clare  your day in blind coub sounded fantastic
we could do with clubs like that in our area wow more lively then over here
Clare,i would love that game where you have to pick names for food in that one
you mentioned wow i would of loved that one hahahahaha
not daft you know
oh your cake and cuppa sounded lovely

glad you had nice time there
Oh getting down in my emails now horray
have nice chill out tomorrow enjoy it
weill you be watching loose women?
you could record it couldn't you?its on at 12.30pm
i am going out again with our julie to cheetham hill for kfc wow cool yea
caerer is back tomorrow night oh yippee back on monday with me now back to my
15 hours a week
just great
take care

From: clare moulds - Email Address: clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 13/07/2011 22:13
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Hi Claire,

Oh yes Phyllis you will be like a kid with a new toy for sure hahahaha. I was
when I got my phone. Glad you enjoyed your pizza. I bet I will have that
tomorrow night but not sure yet. Well here's my day for you and everyone else
to read. Well Janet's blind club was lovely as always we had some jam and cream
Swiss roll cake with a good old cuppa as it was a lady's birthday. Shame not
chocolate of course but still yummy. We did the usual word games and a quiz. We
didn't do play your cards right today but we don't do every time. Janet does
different games each time to vary it so we don't get bored of the same ones.
Today it was a crossword and a memory game as well as this game where we all
had to think of certain foods or drink beginning with a certain letter I was in
my element with that one of course. Well I had a lovely surprise as my friend
Pat brought me her cordless headphones for me to borrow and she said it's ok
for me to keep them till the next club in 2 weeks time how lovely of her. I
will take them back to her a week on Monday to the Monday club how cool. Well
she explained them to me and they seem very easy to use so can't wait to try
them out. When they fully charged they can be used for at least 20 hours not
bad going. The plug goes into the electric and the other end goes into your
stereo or whatever you want to listen to. The stand is plugged in so when they
need charging you put them on the stand to charge in the same way you do with
cordless phones. The headphones have a switch on and off so can be switched off
when not in use and also there's a volume control wheel and a control for the
sound how cool. Keep you posted how I get on with them. They are quite big and
bulky but they feel comfy. Mum told me there's smaller ones out there so if I
like them which I'm sure I will she can get me smaller ones. Well for tea it
was that yummy mince my mum does in the slow cooker with mash and carrots. I
had that yummy aero mousse and chocolate orange segments later so getting that
all important chocolate fix in a big way and making up for that lack of
chocolate fix at blind club. It's been a lot cooler here today but were lucky
we didn't get any rain. I sent Anna a text she had a lovely weekend in Wales
with Keith's son and his wife and little girl she said it was lovely spending
quality time with them. She was so happy I enjoyed the garden centre on Monday
with the club and Janet's blind club today. She said she will catch up with me
soon so I look forward to that. I told her next week is my free week so she may
come then let's hope so that will be cool. Also my mum breaks up from work at
school on Friday for the summer break so will be lovely having her home all day
every day for the next 6 weeks so we hopefully can get out and of course get
that all important long awaited much needed catch up with Auntie Pearl. I know
the kids will be here a lot too so can catch up with them after so long. The
rest of the week just chilling out but I have the monthly dance on Sunday night
with my mum so we both look forward to that. Ideal for me even more so as don't
have the Tuesday dance now it's finished for the summer. Love and big hugs
Clare xxxx