[guide.chat] Clare's dance night

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 16:40:42 +0100

Good evening clare
Oh do hope you enjoy your dance tonight with your mum.
what kind of clothes do you wear for dancing?
should imagine jeans or trousers too clumsy for dancing
Clare is it in a church hall?
is it a big hall is it organ that plays the music or a cd player?
well enjoyed my tea been busy sorting old clothes out for our charity shop
tomorrow  wothy cause money goes to the dogs home in manchester here ah cute
got 4 jumpers two very tight skirts no wehre fits me now oh dear very sad
two hang bags and one jacket too
after that I tried to sort my top cupboard out everything  was falling on my
head oh bloody hell drove me mad hahahahahaha every time i got off chair to
pick somthing up tried to put it in top cupbard fell out again so gave up as a
bad job hahahahahaha Leave it to my carer tomorrow
Just got myself a nice glass of summer fruit juice here now and packet of
smokey bacon crisp
yum yum
got my personal emails to do now
have nice dance tonight
Lots of love Carol x.x.x.x.

Clare writes

Hi Carol oh so happy you had such a lovely time at your Julie's your chicken
casserole so yummy and cheesecake even more yummy. Glad you listened to
outreach I love that magazine and yes it's taken a break till September just
like the two town talker has. They are my 2 favourites. Glad you made cards
while Mathew on x box they sound so cool. Ah bless Mathew getting you a good
old cuppa and cheese biscuits for supper. Oh dear Carol it sounds like he's
getting to old to be playing games now he's growing up fast for sure. Well yes
Carol I have been doing that with my emails now for a couple of weeks writing
them and then putting them in the saved emails list. Then going to number 7 to
get them back again it's a much easier way to catch up for sure you see your
not the only clever one around here you know hahahahaha. That's it my secret's
out now. I do the same with my personal emails and not only that but I copy and
paste their email underneath as I do with the group emails so I can reply to
them easily as can refer back to what they said much easily much better. Well
Carol our pancake party will go ahead for sure as Sarah wants it as much as we
do hahaha. Well have a good Sunday. I'm chilling out ready for being the
dancing princess later at our monthly Sunday night dance my mum and I will both
be dancing princesses. It doesn't seem a month since our lovely summer ball
time flies for sure. Well it's sunny here so glad we got rid of that awful
rain. Enjoy your dinner. Just a snack for us cheese toasters or something but
I'm sure of that all important chocolate fix of course. Love Clare xxxx