[guide.chat] Chocolate drops

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 21:40:39 +0100

More from the chocolate drop family. Carol, we hope this cheers you up much
needed. The girls send their auntie Carol a big much needed hug and all our
other friends on here too.

Well there's been a change of plan. Jessie has now decided to audition for the
voice instead of the x factor which of course will be even better with her name
sake Jessie J being a judge on there she will get to meet her. Her dream come
true. Adele's still going for the x factor. Oh how proud I am to have 2 of my
girls trying to realise their dream of getting into the music business. One on
the x factor and one on the voice. Well I just got big groans from them all as
I told them it's time for bed as they have school tomorrow so back to reality
with a big bump for a while. Mr chocolate drop is so overwhelmed by all this I
think and also he feels outnumbered with being in a household full of women ah
poor thing feel so sorry for him such a shame for him it's a hard life even for
a chocolate drop man. Well that's always his excuse for nipping out to the
milky bar with his mates for a quick drink. A good one he sticks to as if he
needs one haha. Well That's where he had gone when I couldn't find him he had
just nipped to the milky bar when I wasn't looking. The cheeky boy. I will have
to get him trained better than that won't I? We have all just had our hot
chocolate before going to our chocolate beds. Goodnight all. Mr chocolate drop
and I are now going to enjoy some quality time together now the girls have gone
to bed. He's certainly got to make up for sneaking out earlier when I wasn't
looking. Love Mrs chocolate drop, Adele, Jessie, Grace and Daisy xxxx