[guide.chat] Chocoholic Malcolm

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 12:56:09 +0100

Good afternoon sweet boy malcolm  wow our clare and senn have now persuaded you
to taste chocks hahahehehehehehe
Why not have a house warming party but instead a choclate party for us all on
here
what do you say mate?
deal or what!

piggies can eat little choclate been told by chocks experts that not allowed to
eat too much causes spots on my skin so when every body has there bacon in
morning if got spots on then they weill know its me hahahehehehehehehehe
what are you having for sunday lunch today mr chocks

Love carol miss piggy of england x.x.x.x.