[guide.chat] Cheer up Angela

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 21:26:22 -0000

Hi Angela
ah just picked your email up at ramsdom ah poor henry
So sorry for you angela
please please think of all good times of henry after all.he has made you very
happy so just think of the good times of him he loves you although he has now
parted
oh angela so sorry

I know you weill not want one yet but maybe later on in the year you could get
a new hamster and call him Henry
in memory of henry
what do you think?
we are all here to love you and help you get through it even all our lovely
cheeky animals on here all love you and monty too
Take care