[guide.chat] Casper and miss piggy

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 02:56:50 -0000

Hi Miss Piggy, Its Casper.  good of you to see me. I'm afraid the news I have
isn't good. Its about Kermit and Monyx. Yuzz and Onyx  were checking up on
Kermit and the wedding when it all went wrong. They saw a Rolls Royce  driving
around and they decided to follow it. It came to a stop in a secluded car park.
It was Bertie the bone crusher toad. He is known for getting frogs into the
country and then using them as slave labour. I and some others of us  kept
watch and after a short while Kermit and Minyx came and got into the car with
Bertie. They past him a brown package and Bertie gave  Kermit and Monyx a fist
full of £50  notes. They all shook hands and then Kermit and Monyx left the car
and the car drove off. So you see Kermit and Monyx are up to their necks in
this. They are now bringing in piglets as slave labour. When your piglets went
on holiday Kermit nearly sold them but thought better of it. Your piglets
aren't safe now. You will have to get your old uniform out that you had when
you were in charge of H block. Get the cells ready for customers. We need your
help. All the animal pets are working round the clock.

meowmeowmeowmeowmeow. This means, keep all the girl frogs and piglets   close
to you at all times. Casper.