[guide.chat] Carol's day out

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 18:49:54 +0100

Hi Carol oh so happy you had such a lovely time out with your Julie you had a
very good shopping spree there with lots of cool goodies you are all set for
the summer now. Your Julie's wishing well so cool. Oh so happy you went in my
favourite place Thorntons for that yummy hot chocolate with marshmallows and
cream. Oh fancy you having pizza for tea like me we're psychic now for sure. I
had that yummy aero mousse but I know you don't like that anymore so I will
have your share haha. I had a good chill out day. It's been sunny here too.
Enjoy the soaps as I will. Glad you got a chill out day tomorrow like me. I'm
looking forward to the chippy at night of course. So happy Julia has arrived
home safe and sound. Oh I bet you can't wait to find out your presents how
exciting. Love Clare xxxx

Carol said

Good evening all
oh had nice day
lovely sunshine .
Julie my sister took me to cheetham hill is about 20 minutes in car.
We went in matterland I bought nice white vest top for summer weather got lace
on strap and neck nice
.
Julie got crop pants in white wayne got blue tea shirt
After that went in b and m store Julie bought wishing well 18 inches high in
dark wood
got tiny pointed roof on and the round part you put your plants nice cute for
her back garden  After that went in thorntons got drink of hot choclate with
cream on top and floating tiny marsh mellows yummy
we had some cake too walnut cake between us.
Oh enjoyed myself
Went through a car wash on way home wow love the noises of car wash good
Just had my cheese and tomato topping on pizza with chips and cuppa yummy
wow got 67 emails no rest for the wicked .
right going to look at a few now
no doubt from all my brothers and sisters on here hahahahaha
in all day tomorrow now thank goodness nice rest my carer left message on my
answering machine while out wow she is back already .
she has got me 3 presents from Benedrom wow can't wait now
wonder if its food hahahehehehehehe
Right take care