[guide.chat] Carol's Song

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 22:17:01 +0100

Hi Keith, Carol and all. Yes Keith I have heard that song oh Carol it's very
good I love it even though it was way before my time hahahehehehehehe. I love
the golden oldies always the best you can't beat them. I also have my own song
Clare it's by Gilbert and Sullivan I believe. Oh fame at last hahahehehehehehe.
Oh isn't it so cool how music can bring back such lovely memories when we hear
it. Oh the good old days hey Keith. Ahahahahaha. Music is such a powerful thing
for sure. Ah Carol that's such a shame your Thursday club went so boring so I
don't blame you not going I wouldn't either. I hope you are able to join a gym
that will be so cool for sure. Oh Carol I meant to say when you were talking
about platform shoes in an early message I can't wear them either in fact I
can't wear heels at all as I just can't walk in them I'm soon on the floor so I
stick to flat shoes much more comfy for me but again it's about personal choice
some women love heels. Oh don't worry Carol. Our dear friend Malcolm is in very
safe hands with me. I will keep him in order for sure hahahehehehehe. Well
Carol thank you so much for the web site of match and also thanks to Vanessa
for the blind date website although I don't think I feel brave enough to give
them a go on my own it's such a scary and daunting thing. Thank you Vanessa for
all the tips as always and for the useful websites you sent in. Keep them
coming. Chat again soon. Love Clare xxxxxx