[guide.chat] Carol your day

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 20:15:10 +0100

Hi Carol oh so happy you had such a lovely time with Julia making up for lost
time and catching up much needed. Oh how cool you went in my favourite place
Thorntons and had that yummy hot chocolate and chocolate strawberries just my
thing. Oh dear not good you got caught in the rain a pain. OH Carol those
presents from Julia sound so lovely I love all of them the fan, the fridge
magnet, the leather belt and bottle opener not bad going. Oh Carol I loved
those tips you sent in about being relaxed on the computer and how to chill out
after a bad day. I loved hearing all about the club you and your ex Eric used
to run sounded very good so shame it all had to come to an end as good things
always do. I had a good chill out day had the best place home keeping warm for
sure. It was meat pie for tea and that yummy aero mousse. This afternoon had
chocolate cake with a good old cuppa and later an aero bar so that all
important chocolate fix in a big way of course. It's going to rain all august
oh dear not good typical holiday weather. I enjoyed being the number 1 dancing
princess last night and my mum did too she's well away now really getting into
it. the DJ Colin's really good as he caters for all tastes my mum even got some
line dancing and he did rock and roll for those who like it so anyone can go to
that dance. Colin took me for a waltz how lovely of him. Well yes I was cuddled
up to my lovely dancing prince Ray of sunshine on the way home in the horse and
carriage keeping warm on such a cold wintry night ah how romantic. Well I'm
going to comment on some other messages in the same message as much easier than
sending loads in. Oh Sarah I love the sound of pancakes with aero mousse on
yummy. At least I won't have to share them with Carol miss piggy boots as she
doesn't like either of those things oh how cool now there's the answer to stop
her pinching our food. Senn I love roast dinners too yummy. My favourites are
chicken, beef and turkey. Oh don't worry about being loopy I'm loopy too
hahahaha. The loopier the better I say it just makes life more interesting. I'm
not easily offended either I love a good laugh. That's what life's all about
but of course if I do feel upset by something I will soon say so no worries
there but luckily it's not often that happens. Well enjoying the soaps on my
cordless headphones. I'm now doing this in the interval of corrie. Love Clare