[guide.chat] Carol and Stan

  • From: "vanessa" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 14:45:11 -0000

Hi Carol and Stan.
Remember a while back, cannot do dates sorry, but I went to a meeting with
Disability Wales, and there was campagnes, marches to London, etcetera.
they said high rate is only going to people bedridden, wired up, tubed, nurses
and twenty four hour care.
if you can cook a tin of soup in the microwave then you can cook, if you can
walk across the room, you can walk, whether you are in pain or not etcetera.
my thoughts are the cut backs are all because they bought second homes and
furnished them out lavishly, greedy, bought duck island for his ducks,
electronic gates, posh furniture, oil paintings of extortianate prices out of
tax.
greedy banks too are to blame making the whole world in crisis.
there are even bigger shocks to come.
advice start storing food, tins, jars and go on youtube and listen to preppers.

Vanessa The Google Girl.