[guide.chat] Calling all guide dog owners

  • From: "Faye, Cathie, and Mike!" <catherineharris1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat list" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 20:30:57 +0100

Hi John,
I feel the same as you on this issue about the training of dogs and people!
I like the same dogs as you but, I just can't get one for whatever reason.
I keep asking for one but, I never get one.
I'm happy with the dog I have!
she is a good little worker.
she is a yellow lab and golden retriever cross.
I hope when I get dog number 6, things will go well for me.
Cathie