[guide.chat] CLARE Hi Vanessa

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 07:58:14 +0100

Thank you Clare for your caring emails not just to me but everyone, i read
everyone, but as you know i get blank brain cannot write a single word, then
another time i can write, sometimes sticky brain where words are not what i am
thinking of, description is harder, it was an awful time before and then
changed to wonderous delightful and fantastic day, oh so miraculous the birth
of jayden, he is adorable, i was extra very gentle touching his features, i
really wanted to hug him so tightly as the joy he gave was so enormous, as week
before was like hurricanes and thunder storms, then jayden changed it to
rainbows and sunshine, if only he knew.
vanessa.