[guide.chat] CD'S Talk

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 17:28:04 +0100

Hi Carol oh yes that will be so cool if your family get you the pen friend for
your birthday you will be well away then with your labelling for sure. Yes put
braille on your CD wallets telling you what CD's are in each. Oh it would
frustrate me if I didn't have mine brailled as I wouldn't know what CD I had
got till I actually played it so this way at least I can pick out a CD before
playing it. Well no I haven't ordered anymore CD's from V I music yet but I'm
planning on doing so with my birthday money for sure money well spent as I love
my music just like you do. Oh yes I love piano music too. Yes Carol I will copy
and paste some of the new releases from V I music and send it on here for sure
as I know you and lots of others will be interested in what they have. I
haven't been sent this month's issue of the new releases yet but not sure why
as they usually get sent by email at the start of the month but when I get them
I will copy and paste them for you. Love Clare xxxx