[guide.chat] Bury market

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 20:36:19 -0000

Good evening all
wow busy day again
well carer came early today
went to post office first to post parcel 3 birthday cards
then went in car

parcked in big car park in town

got tram on market street to bury.
they every 12 minutes cool yea
takes 20 minutes its £4 and ten pence for tehre and back return ticket
not bad that is for carer
I go free on tram
all blind and wheelchairs and disabled people go free.

tram stopped in bury termal right outside the market brilliant
lift instead of escolators
good

oh not joking
it packed out very popular market

lots of cafe's in there
yes,you all guessed it
my first move to go in cafe
I had egg on toast mug of cappuccino coffee yummy
julia had just a coffee.
good

then walked around
oh wow loads of stalls
plant stall
pet stall
few bag stalls
i got red canvas bag with loads of pockets
got it for all my craft wow ideal
only cost me £5.

good

then looked at cardigan stalls loads
coat stalls
craft yes my favourite yippee got some stuff
colurred thick cards
yellow
green
red and white

got bows too

these bows with little diamanties on front
got gems too on sheets

book stalls
pots and pans stall

card stalls
bra and knickers stall
mens underpants y fonts
mens socks boxer shorts
mens jumpers etc

oh all sorts

purses stall too
now my favourite bit
food stalls hahahahahahaha
sausages cooking oh driving me insane couldn't cope carer ran me past quickly
hahahahahaha

yes malcolm
black puddings oh yikes hate them can't stand smell of them so no.
couldn't send you any in jiffy bag
so you just get an empty jiffy bag hahahahahaha

fish stalls
wow all different cheese
did you know there is black cheese about?
wow shocked
never knew that

muffin stalls
oh wow
sweet stalls
 i was looking for leggings but never saw any but next time ging to look else
where in bury for leggings
man on stall told us some some where
but its massive market so had no time
but ging to look in the shops there next time

then there is the rockery which is whee the arndale centre is
under cover
went in W.H.Smith
guess what
got punch holer shaped leaft
horray found one horray
bit smaller then usual though but not bothered
£11 for it
well worth the money

lucky though last one in.

how cool is that?.