[guide.chat] Black cat magic

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 09:14:28 +0100

Hi vanessa
Oh excited now here your tools come
yes makes sense their what you do in order to get your own imagination good for
you

hey vanessa it will take while to understand the cd like anything els
oh wow
can't wait till you keep us all updated

all their now in your home
this is how i remember the althabeth

A  apple   B  bed   C  cat   D  dog   E  elephant   F  fish

G  god   H  house   I   ink   J  james   K  king

L  liverpool   M  mum   N  nose   O  orange
   P  pepper   Q  queen   R  rabbit   S  saturday   T  tummy

U  umberella   V  victoria   W  window

X  xmas   Y  yellow   Z  zebra

I remember all them words always comes in to my mind

the X said christmas instead of X.M.A.S
 guide just said christmas how weird

Love Carol xxxx