[guide.chat] Best Day's of your life!!

  • From: "Jan" <j.jk.downes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chat guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 21:05:02 +0100

Hi Jim,

Did you say the best day's of your life?

I know that you mean school days,I had the ruler on the palms of my hands,and
was caned on the back of my legs,for what reason I am not sure now,

I must say that the time that really upset me was when the black board rubber
came flying across the classroom at me,and yes it caught me on the side of my
face,and as it is for kids,at that time I was not talking,so felt it unfair,so
completely unfair,so much so that my reaction to this unfairness was to throw
it back.
I guess the results of that encounter,I was sent to the head,and was caned once
again,if they only understood that the unfairness at that time was so
cruel,thereafter I rebelled !!

All I needed was a cuddle and to be understood.

Oh well,I hold no grudges but I would have loved to have a cane in my hands and
given to them the cane of unfairness that was bestowed upon me!!!

Jan.xx