[guide.chat] Been to cimenma again

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 19:52:38 -0000

Hi vanessa
yes just been watching a beautiful film here in my own home
wow born free
the lioness called elsa ah beautiful
its audio described too thank you vanessa
ah cubs were brought by adamson in 1956 for his wife but the others wer to
dangerous to handle so kept the weakest cub elsa ah wonderful film
I am really getting in to this show web now love it
i have forwarded the born free film to our mathew on family computer he weill
love it

oh enjoyed it this is why been quiet all afternoon hahahahahahaha enjoying my
own personal cinema on here
just great
thank you vanessa