[guide.chat] Been a little busy bee today

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 21:18:13 -0000

Good evening all
wow been all go
This morning our Julie and mathew came.
Julie cleaned all my flat windows for me inside
she had cup of tea and couple of after eight mints and mathew had orange juice
and heros oh it was difficult to part from my choclates hahahahehehehehehehe

After they had gone sorted jiffy bags out to post in morning as carer is due at
10.30am
I did tape to lady this afternoon in new zealand put some music on side two for
her i did engleburt humperdink  she is in her 80's so couldn't put my take that
cd on now could i?hahahahahahaha
then made another tape to friend in liverpool
good
then had my tea of pizza and chips and peas and yougurt
then i poloished all my furniture and washed microwave out ironed my two pairs
of jaens and 3 tops and 2 tee shirts and one cardigan wow all go
knew had to make an efort and get back in to my routine all over again
Now got 39 emails now typical when missing they all come flowing in
hahahahahahaha going to check them all now