[guide.chat] Barmouth biscuits

  • From: "vanessa pugh" <shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 17:08:06 -0000

well you've started something now, the hunt for the long lost and much loved
Barmouth biscuit, it used to be one of my favourites, can still see them and
taste them in my dreams, let's find out what happened to them and if they are
made under another name now, would love to dunk them again, they used to go all
soft and tasted of toffee when they were dunked in your cuppa, what fond
memories, do hope that we can trace a recipe  or a supplier, keep us posted,
Vanessa, Steve and Scott x x