[guide.chat] Back from my art group now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 18:11:50 +0100

Good evening sarah and all
Hope your day went well.
Well mine was great.
Arrived at Henshaws for 12pm
We all had our dinner I had tuna and sweet corn and fresh orange.
We all had nice chat.
After that we made cards We put basket on bottom of purple card already cut out.
wicka material
then you could either do fruit on your basket or flowers.
I did put fruit on mine just annoyed they were not rael ones
hahahahehehehehehehe
Oh all fruit were cut out for us all.
I stuck oranges, Bananas grapes pears,apples kee wee lemon etc
I put red Diamanties on my basket and lilac bow
lovely .
Then I made pussy cat card for emma my best friend who weill be 40 next
Wednsday
Stuck black pussy cat on cream card ah cute
stuck blue tiny Diamanties for its eyes and pink diamtie for its nose
stuck green Diamanties on its neck for color ah cute
inside put tiny pussy cat in black but that one is lying down.
Carer helped me a lot very fiddly but we did fine
After that we all had strawberries and cream.
yum yum now that was the best part of the day hahahahaha
Tonight having jacket potato with cheese filling in and side salad yummy
so hope you liked my account
Hope all have nice weekend
going to listen to news now then emmerdale and corrie horray

going to my sisters for weekend tomorrow so all enjoy your weekend be good
hahahaha
bye