[guide.chat] Back from garden centre

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 17:08:13 +0100

Good afternoon all
wow just got out of the rain in time
Lovely and dry all day
We got on ring and ride at 1pm brilliant
cost £3 for others but they said if a totally blind person gets on its free
so good.
Arrived at Daisy nook garden centre great
We had ham and tomato panny rolls then choclate cake and mug of de caf coffee
yummy
After that walked around its the wednesday coffee club we went with all had a
laugh in cafe.
ah lovely chatty group
Julia took me around had lovely ornaments ducks for your ponds in gardens frogs
had dogs too lovely new thing come out now its ornament of a student figure
dressed in black and white cap an gown got round glass in middle of tummy of
orment you put photograph of your son or daughter who has graduated
very nice shiny figures too

expensive though £15 wow

all birds in different huts birds houses chimes in different sizes and shapes
noisey
I bought a plaque wooden one for outside the house or inside its says

There is a lovely lady living in this house with a grumpy old man

Good hahahahahaha that cost me £4
can't wait to give it to our julie tomorrow.
She will love it.

Me and carer bought a Hydrainer plant they come out each year
mine is for my garden here at back of us
they all bought nice plants back
they had lots of Budda figures they are a man for gardens ornment for gardens
he is supposed to bring you luck
got lovely tress with lights on them lots of sola lights frogs ducs rabbits
foxes etc
all prices .
they had clothes section not keen on the clothes though
they sell bags and shoes too guess what!

i got myself two fridge magnets one is owl sitting on tree branch and a dog
drinking water out of bowl ah cute
guess what our Malcolm sent me fridge magnet he got me from scotland its 3
little black and white puppy dogs ah very cute red and white background united
colours hahahahahaha
lovely day out we are all going to that garden centre at christmas for wine and
minced pies wow looking forward to that now
can't wait

Phyllis your canvas is here now got you two metres wow that is great
mathew called in my flat this afternoon while out ah bless him he has been for
you posting it monday morning now horray

well got 46 emails oh my god
take a look at them later because no time now just come in and my stew in slow
cooker is smelling gorgeous now put it up at 11am came back tonight smells
lovely now so speak to you all later no time