[guide.chat] Back from coffee club

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 13:15:45 -0000

Good afternoon all
Guess what!

I won on Bingo twice horray hip hip about time too.

Well for line I won box of choclate fingers yummy so now got my huge doze of
medicen now theres a new word for us hahahahahahaha
For full house
I won a novalty tee pot yes,tea pot
shaped like a hand bag wow
on lid its got buckle
on handle its got stars raised
on front of square shaped pot of tea pot got raised mobile phone and tiny
umberella and brush all shaped like them stuck out on front of tea pot
Hope I have described it ok to yu .

oh wow nice
when you open lid off novalty teapot you have lovely sent coming out its a pop
pauries
wow isn't that fantastic
very unusal wow love it can't stop feeling it lovely
i am excited now
 Today we all had toasted tea cakes and mug of tea or coffee
nice
Oh I love it there you know
12 of us in today brilliant

Right take care