[guide.chat] Back from coffee club

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 16:23:43 +0100

Good afternoon all
wow busy day
Went to my coffee club from 11am to 1pm
did quiz and I played my own bingo board with braille  on it wow clever they
were all amazed how i coped nearly won full house hahahahaha sick

We had cakes and sausage rolls today yumm rained all day typical
After that had meeting from 1pm to 2pm about our ring and ride trip this Friday
for garden centre trip please pray for me it doesn't rain all day there
tonight having pizza and chips yummy
Need to listen to 6pm news tonight abut the riots here in manchester
shop on fire in market street me and carer talking before on phone not going to
town now for a fortnight just making sure our safety is fine first
Take care