[guide.chat] Back from church

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 16:21:51 +0100

Good afternoon all
enjoyed church service today holy commuion too

cummian oh can't spell it now ducks quacking here hahahahahaha

anyway got back for 2pm

we were told by our pasta today that church service next saturday is special
one
do you remember me going to Colywin bay in north wales on bank holiday monday?

we went to church called
Woodville

well guess what
20 of them coming down to our church on Saturday oh yippee
the pasta weill reconise us all
so our lot and there lot going to be busy and great service
they might have 25 yet depends on cars for them all up there
lunch is provided for us and them all
guess what
I nearly fainted because its from 11am to 4pm  wow  long day

service for two hours lunch for one hour then two hours service dancing and
singing oh wow
can't wait for that.

its got to be worth there long journey here you see that is why long day

can't wait now for that yippee

just had
my dinner

going to do jobs now got to braille 4 christmas cards out now yes you heard
christmas card hahahahahahaha
yes I know

right love carol xxxx