[guide.chat] BONFIRE NIGHT

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 20:02:03 -0000

Hi Donna were you not young once and  if you were did you not enjoy the pretty
sparklers I know I did,my mum and dad were not rich but we were not poor either
but at bonfire night in our yard my dad got things like Catherine wheels which
were nailed to the walls and we children were given stuff like something on a
piece of wire that when lit it gave off sparks as did the wheel and I certainly
did not remember any big bangs,perhaps there was some little hoppers with
little bangs but not at all like it is today,I suggest you think back and don't
be such a kill joy,yes keep it to just on Guy Fawkes night only and definitely
not at any other time of the year.

That is my view and I am sticking to it .

Best wishes

Keith

Skype name Keith.Wines

MSN   keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxx