[guide.chat] BONFIRE NIGHT

  • From: "Lyn Morgan" <moondustgrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 13:52:11 -0000

Hi All

What do people think about bonfire night?  I absolutely hate it and think it's
about time it was abolished.  Perhaps I'm just a killjoy, but I think it's so
unfair to make all the poor, frightened animals endure the loud bangs and
screeches which are so unnecessary.  My own cat doesn't bother, but my mum's
cat and my sister's dogs are terrified and have to be given a tranquillizer,
prescribed by the vet.  It rained here so we didn't hear many.  However, it's
dry today so we're bound to hear them tonight.

Lyn Morgan from Hyde, Cheshire, England.
Skype Name:  starlightgold
Messenger Name:  moondustgrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx