[guide.chat] Audio description listings

  • From: Sarah Jones <Sarah.Jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 09:47:54 +0000

Hello everyone, I stumbled across the following websites which list the TV
programmes, cinema screenings and DVDs that are audio described. I hope you
will find them useful:

Audio described TV listings (UK):
http://www.tvhelp.org.uk/

Audio described Cinema and DVDs:
http://www.yourlocalcinema.com/ad.html

If you have Sky TV, they have their own listings directory which you can search:
http://accessibility.sky.com/whats-on-tv

If you'd like to add these websites to your favourites in Guide, simply follow
these steps:
        * From  the main menu in Guide choose option 3 'Access a website'.
        * Choose option 1 'Full browser'.
        * Type in the website address (as above).
        * Navigate to 'Options' (or type options into the address bar).
        * Select the option to 'Add current page to my favourite websites list'.

Next time to wish to visit this website you can simply type 'fav' into the
address bar and press enter on the website you want to go to in your favourites
list.

Regards,
Sarah Jones

Website & eMarketing Coordinator
Dolphin Computer Access Ltd.
Phone:   01905 754 577 extn. 233
Email:     sarah.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IMPORTANT INFORMATION This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete
it from your system, do not use or disclose the information in any way and
notify postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Any views or opinions expressed in this
e-mail are those of the sender and do not necessarily coincide with those of
Dolphin Computer Access Ltd.

Dolphin Computer Access Limited. Registered in England No. 2065974. Registered
address - Technology House, Blackpole Estate West, Worcester, WR3 8TJ, United
Kingdom.