[guide.chat] Another idea

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 15:09:30 -0000

How about we have a dreamboats and petticoats party? That will suit those of us
who love the old music. We could have the first half of the party as the x
factor and the second half can be dreamboats and petticoats. Even better we can
have them as 2 separate parties. I have all the dreamboats and petticoats CD's
so we will be well away. Also someone could do an 80's party. That could be an
idea for Angela or Senn. I would love to be there as I love the 80's stuff as
well. I just love all kinds of music so anything musical for me is always a
winner as well as my chocolate fix of course. Love Clare