[guide.chat] Angela

  • From: "Jan" <j.jk.downes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 23:06:29 -0000

Dear Angela,

I feel for you,when you said that you lost your sight two years ago,it is still
raw for you.May I ask what caused this to happen to you,has it been a long term
problem?
I hope that I don't come across as being impolite, that is not my intention at
all. I just feel for you,as I do for all of us.

If you wish to talk about anything at all,then please feel free to do so. I
will be up for a little longer Angela,if it is too late then maybe we can talk
tomorrow afternoon.In the meantime sleep well,and I look forward to hearing
from you. Kindest wishes Jan.